Saturday 24 August 2024

August 24, 2024

 Thanks everyone, for checking out my list on the Catalogue page. I've nearly sold out in four days, which was about what I was expecting. I do have a few things left, and especially bulbils, because I had a feeling it would be a tough year, and I saved some scapes of nearly everything, just in case. After hail knocked a bunch of them off in June, it just seemed prudent.

So, if you are still looking to order, be prepared to compromise on the selection, or you can ask me to make up a variety pack based on what I have left, for as many kinds and amounts as you choose (I'll let you know if I have it).

It has been wonderful connecting with all of you this season, when you come out the farm and share your wisdom and gardening stories, that is my encouragement for the year.

All the best, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment